Paradise Lodge is located on Fletcher's
Pond (also known as Fletcher's Floodwaters), one of Michigan's premier fishing
lakes. Paradise Lodge is operated by Jim and
Sherry Froede. The Froede's offer great
camping, and excellent fishing.
16991 Taylor Hawks
Lachine, Michigan 49753
What we offer!
- 16 acres of northern Michigan splendor!
- excellent fishing
- bass (large and small mouth)
- crappie (calico bass, paper mouth)
- sunfish (bluegill)
- cabins (rustic and contemporary) [Due to high demand,
reservations are required]
- campsites (with and without electricity)
- boat launch
- wildlife (deer, loons, etc.)
- boat rental (including pontoons and paddle boat) [Pontoons
need to be reserved]
- The hospitality that only Ed, Judy and Emma can provide!
Half-hour away-or less!
- Elk Viewing
- Lake Huron
- Wild Berry picking (when in season)
- Lighthouse viewing
A member of Ruth Ellen Carey
Communications Family of Websites!
All rights reserved Ruth Ellen Carey
Contact administrator (at) rec-communications
[Note: email is disguised to hide from spam robots.
replace "(at)" with "@" and "(dot)" with "." Remove all spaces.